School Health Advisory Council Members
- Pam White - District RN/SHAC Co-Chair
- Jamie Raines – Parent/Co-Chair
- Becky Gaither - Parent
- Robi Michael - Parent - Business owner
- Michelle Wall - Parent
- Jamie Anderson - Parent
- Amy Grisham - Parent
- Janet Jones - Waco - McLennan County Health District
- JoRene McBee - LVN, Nurse Manager,C are Net Pregnancy Centers
- April Pullen - MS.Ed- CISD, SHAC PARC subcommittee coordinator
- Amity Sutterfield: Connally High School Student Representative
Purpose: To bring individuals and groups from our community together to address issues affecting the health and well being of our children, youth and families.
Action: The council will identify local concerns, establish priorities, and make recommendations by providing the leadership we need to promote health in our schools and community.
Vision: Our children will live, learn and grow in a safe healthy environment.
The SHAC meets at least 4 times a year or more if necessary to discuss the needs of our school and issues that come up, and making recommendations when needed. It is composed primarily of parents along with business owners, health consultants, clergy, students, and employees.
Feel free to contact the SHAC Co-Coordinator for any concerns or interest at the contact information below.
Pam White District RN SHAC Co-Coordinator