Dear Parent or Guardian,
Connally ISD’s Food Service and Technology Departments are excited to provide you with a convenient and secure online payment service called mySchoolBucks. This service allows you to deposit money directly into your child’s school meal account and view balance/purchase information for the past ninety days. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find that the lunch lines move along much faster, which gives your child more time to eat and be with friends.
To access this service:
- Visit www.myschoolbucks.com or click on the image banner above.
- From the mySchoolBucks website you can create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, school, and student ID number.
Things to know:
- Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Receive low balance email reminders (set your own limits!)
- View your student’s cafeteria purchases.
- If you have more than one child in the district you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made with a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card. You may also make a payment using an e-check.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Connally ISD will not profit from the use of this site. Please Note: You may fund up to $120 per child, but a family may pay for all of their children on a single transaction.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that mySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our district. If you choose not to take advantage of the online payment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to your child’s campus. Please remember to write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about this new service, please feel free to contact my office at 254-296-6411.
You may also call 1-855-832-5226 to contact mySchoolBucks support.
Food Service Director